Sunday, August 26, 2012

First Time for Last Monday

I just finished watching Blue Valentine. A devastatingly innovative film, it was just the kick in the nads that I needed to finally acquire the balls to write this. I need to blog because I need to write. I need a job. I need multiple things.

In Blue Valentine, Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling needed to revive their marriage and start over. At this point, I need to start living.

I graduated. I'm poor. It's almost Labor Day and I can't find a job. The last day of my coveted internship ends Friday, the last day of August. The last thing I want to do is bore you with a laundry list of random facts so know that I have a plan and I'm going somewhere with this.

Blue Valentine, figuratively and literally...watch the movie, it's deep I swear...

On a Blue Labor Day,

I know what I need, but let's examine what I have:

Family and Friends.
A Husband that adores me.
A Bachelor of Art in Communication, a wealth of PR training and experience
A part-time job selling classic beauty in a jar for Estee Lauder.
Two unpaid internships that will set me on the path to female domination.
An overdraft account.
Finally, a brain that never sleeps, a soul that never weeps and student loans that ain't cheap.


No comments:

Post a Comment