Monday, September 24, 2012

Blogging and Jogging

I need a lifestyle change. I need to eat before 10, be in bed by 12 and find time to stimulate my mind and body at least once a day.

With this internship in DuPont Circle and my tendency to be tardy...I frequently find myself running up the excessive escalator steps in the morning. However, I need more. I need to train myself to be sincerely interested in exercise. I need to develop a genuine passion for athletic and aerobic pain. And I need to force myself to write...regularly and apply to at least 5 jobs a day! No matter what!

If I follow through with all these things...regardless of the day's events and emotional triumphs or lessons, I know that I'll be a better person for it, inside and out. I seriously lack discipline. Always have, but people change...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment